Hourly driving lessons are offered to pupils in the Colchester, Clacton and Harwich areas, who would like to take their lessons on a weekly basis.
Lessons of 60, 90 and 120 minutes are available and can be taken at times to suit you. Due to ever changing special offers and block booking discounts, please contact us for current prices and offers in your area.
All our instructors are fully qualified and CRB checked.
Why learn to drive with us?
- Female and Male Instructors
- All of our instructors are friendly and professional
- Excellent Pass Rates
- Our first time pass rates are second to none in the Clacton, Colchester and Harwich areas
- If you are nervous, don’t worry! Our instructors are used to dealing with nervous students and getting them through their tests
- We have a wide variety of car types
- We can teach you to drive manual cars or automatic cars
Pass Plus is a training course specifically aimed at new drivers, designed by the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) with the help of insurers and the driving instruction industry. Pass Plus will build upon your existing skills and knowledge, it will teach you how to anticipate, plan for and deal with all kinds of hazards, and can help you to become more confident on the roads.
Pass Plus is made up of six practical modules which include:
- driving in town
- driving in all weathers
- driving on rural roads
- driving at night
- driving on dual carriageways
- driving on motorways
You are eligible to take part in the scheme up to one year from passing your driving test. You will not have to take a test but you will be assessed at the end of the course. You must successfully complete all the modules in the course to an achieved or exceeded standard.
Full details of the Pass Plus scheme can be found here
When you have passed your test, talk to your instructor about Pass Plus tuition.
Call for a no obligation chat
For a no obligation chat to see how we can help you, call us now on 01255 435682. We look forward to speaking to you.
For full terms and conditions, please see our terms and conditions page.